- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Social Media
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Us
Find information about the Verizon Wireless—Conditional Use Permit Application for a communication site on the McCall Golf Course
Tuesday, May 5, a second PUBLIC HEARING regarding the application will be held at the Planning and Zoning meeting, 5:30 PM, McCall-Donnelly High School Commons.
PAYETTE RIVER BASIN WATER TRAILS—Open House, April 1, 2015
The Payette River Basin Water Trails Management Plan includes four counties and all communities along the Payette River. Key priories are identifying ownership, current and potential access sites, amenities and potential improvements and amenities, community events, historical sites and museums, camping, swimming, hiking, along with other area opportunities such as zip lining, riding the train or shopping. We want your input to regarding use and access by the river-using public who may be fishing, hunting, kayaking, canoeing, flat boarding, floating, or tubing. Questions? Contact Sharon Pratt at (208) 365-3533
April 1, 2015 4-6 p.m., Valley County Courthouse – Cascade, Idaho, Commissioner’s Room — 219 N. Main, 2nd Floor
Local Option Tax Applications Available Now
The Local Option Tax Commission is accepting requests until 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 30, 2015, for the use of revenue that is anticipated to be collected during fiscal year 2016. All groups or individuals wishing to make a request for the use of the funds will need to complete and turn in a Request for Funding Application, a W-9, and proof of registration with the State of Idaho. More information here.
Why are we Concerned about
Radon in Valley County?
Radon is found in every county in Idaho. Across the state, 40% of homes test high for radon. In specific areas that percentage is much higher. Radon levels in homes can vary greatly depending on the type of construction and the geology of the location. For that reason it is important that everyone test, even those who live in areas where radon levels are not expected to be high. [READ MORE]
|Centennial Plaza Brick Orders
Due by APRIL 30, for summer 2015 installation
Purchase a Centennial Plaza brick in memory of, or in honor of someone special to you. Centennial Plaza is a place to honor and reflect upon people, businesses and events that have shaped McCall’s first hundred years.
This year, 170 respondents completed the survey. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, the department received an overall performance rating of 7.83, which is up from the 6.97 average rating in the 2013 survey. Read More
McCall Area Trails
The City GIS Department has been working with our local community groups and the US Forest Service to produce high quality digital maps that can be downloaded to your mobile device and used to navigate some of the McCall Area trails.
There are currently three maps for download:
Bear Basin Summer Trails
Bear Basin Winter Trails
City of McCall Mobile Golf Course map
These maps can be downloaded from Avenzoar PDF maps either through the Apple App Store or from Google Play for Android. For more information, CLICK HERE to go to the GIS Page for full descriptions of the maps and how to instructions for downloading.
There has been increased bear activity within the McCall this past year. Click here to learn more about the situation and what action you should take. If we all work together, everyone wins: the McCall's citizens and black bears.
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
Plans and Planning Documents
- Downtown Master Plan
- Downtown Master Plan Appendices
- McCall’s Multimodal Transit Center Location Analysis
McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- 2007 McCall Improvement Committee Action Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices