- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Visitor Information
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Information
Our goal is to provide you with helpful information about McCall's City government. If you need additional information, please contact us by phone, email or postal mail.
Purchase a Centennial Plaza brick in memory of, or in honor of someone special to you. Centennial Plaza is a place to honor and reflect upon people, businesses and events that have shaped McCall’s first hundred years. Purchasing an engraved brick is a unique way to celebrate the holidays, someone special to you, and McCall’s Centennial. Your brick will become a permanent part of the new Centennial Plaza in downtown McCall. Bricks can be purchased by families, individuals, businesses, groups, organizations, and anyone who wishes to be a part of McCall.
Download the brick order form here
Centennial Plaza work continues! Volunteers Steve Gleason and Victor Church set the jade plaques into place.
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
What Would You Like to Know about McCall?
- About McCall, Idaho (Courtesy of Wikipedia) - Geography, history, demographics, notable citizens, and more. External link.
- McCall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort
- Mountain Community Transit - McCall Transit - Treasure Valley Transit - Local, free bus service in the McCall area.
- Road Atlas for the City of McCall and Impact Area
Interactive Map WEB GISCheck out the new city of McCall Web GIS. Features include parcel boundaries and associated information as well as the City’s zoning layers, addresses, City pathways and parks.
- Current Weather: National Weather Service current conditions and forecast for the McCall and west central mountain areas.
Plans and Planning Documents
- McCall’s Multimodal Transit Center Location Analysis
McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- 2007 McCall Improvement Committee Action Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices
Contact UsCity of McCall
216 East Park St.
McCall, Idaho 83638
Hours 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Please refer to specific department pages for individual staff or service-related contact information.
Your Feedback: Contact the City Manager directly, 208 634-1003, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org about your experiences with City staff and services. Be sure to include your contact information, so we can effectively respond to your needs and concerns.