- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Visitor Information
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Information
|Engage your community - connect to news, events and information you care about. More information here|
The City of McCall, Idaho Welcomes You!
Our goal is to provide you with helpful information about McCall's City government. If you need additional information, please contact us by phone, email or postal mail.
The City of McCall conducted a survey inquiring whether or not the McCall community would support a smoking ordinance which would further restrict smoking in certain public areas. Regulating tobacco is a perplexing issue which touches upon personal liberties, individual property rights, public safety, and personal and community economics. Valley County has a smoking population of 21%, which is almost 50% above the national average which is 15%. According to Central District Health, smoking related illnesses are the number one cause of death in Valley County.
Results of the survey can be viewed here .
Groups or individuals wishing to apply for the use of the funds will need to complete and submit the following:
Request for Funding Application Instructions
Funding requests must fit one of seven LOT categories:
- Streets, sidewalks and pathways, public transit, pedestrian crosswalks and transportation
- Construction and maintenance of cultural and recreational facilities, including the McCall Municipal Golf Course and Library
- Recreational and cultural activities including but not limited to library, community art and cultural events
- Parks maintenance, development and beautification
- Animal shelters such as MCPAWS
- Direct costs to collect and enforce the tax
- Marketing, advertising, tourism development and event promotion
For more information, please contact
Laura Wilson, 208-634-8908, firstname.lastname@example.org, or
BessieJo Wagner, 208-634-4874, email@example.com
More information on the City's LOT Commission can be found here.
Potholes are common to McCall due to the winter weather patterns that consists of many freeze-thaws cycles. Pothole formation is more dependent upon extreme shifts in temperature, rather than accumulation of snow. They typically form when moisture seeps into cracks in the surface of the road and freezes, causing it to expand. When the ice thaws, that space is left empty and combined with frequent or heavy traffic over the cracks, causes the asphalt to crack and fail.
It's that season again. Help us find and fix more potholes within the McCall City limits. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 208-634-5580 to let us know about pothole locations (address or intersection), lane, direction and, if possible, how to contact you if we need more information.
Potholes are repaired with either a "high-performance cold mix" or "hot mix" asphalt patch, depending on the outside temperature at the time of the repair, as well as moisture content in and around the pothole.
Should you notice a pothole that appears hazardous to the Public, please call 634-5580 during normal working hours or Valley County Dispatch at 382-5160 for after hours for immediate service.
CENTENNIAL PLAZA BRICKS
SPRING BRICK ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN APRIL 30, 2014
Purchase a Centennial Plaza brick in memory of, or in honor of someone special to you. Centennial Plaza is a place to honor and reflect upon people, businesses and events that have shaped McCall’s first hundred years. Purchasing an engraved brick is a unique way to celebrate birthdays, holidays, someone special to you, and McCall’s Centennial. Your brick will become a permanent part of the new Centennial Plaza in downtown McCall. Bricks can be purchased by families, individuals, businesses, groups, organizations, and anyone who wishes to be a part of McCall. Download the brick order form here .
ssociated information as well as the City’s zoning layers. There are also addresses, 2 ft contours and water meter locations. For the recreationalists, we have the City pathways as well as the City parks with amenities available. You can find the new Web GIS HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact Garrett Mapp at 634-8120 or email@example.com
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
What Would You Like to Know about McCall?
- About McCall, Idaho (Courtesy of Wikipedia) - Geography, history, demographics, notable citizens, and more. External link.
- McCall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort
- Mountain Community Transit - McCall Transit - Treasure Valley Transit - Local, free bus service in the McCall area.
- Road Atlas for the City of McCall and Impact Area
Interactive Map WEB GISCheck out the new city of McCall Web GIS. Features include parcel boundaries and associated information as well as the City’s zoning layers, addresses, City pathways and parks.
- Current Weather: National Weather Service current conditions and forecast for the McCall and west central mountain areas.
Plans and Planning Documents
- McCall’s Multimodal Transit Center Location Analysis
McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- 2007 McCall Improvement Committee Action Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices
Contact UsCity of McCall
216 East Park St.
McCall, Idaho 83638
Hours 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Please refer to specific department pages for individual staff or service-related contact information.
Your Feedback: Contact the City Manager directly, 208 634-1003, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org about your experiences with City staff and services. Be sure to include your contact information, so we can effectively respond to your needs and concerns.