- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Social Media
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Us
Follow news, announcements and happenings on
We've put together some FAQ's and safety tips for the winter:
Click images below to enlarge or download.
How much does Snow Weigh?
Check out the Fall & Winter Activity Guide
Click here> to view the link!
Visit the NEW McCall City Source for Street Local Option Tax Information.
How will the new Local Option Taxes affect businesses and lodging? The City Clerk's Office explains the changes of 2015.
Read adopted Ordinance #936 regarding the two new LOT taxes.
Commerce Street Reconstruction
ROTARY PARK IMPROVEMENTS
On August 22, 2016, McCall Parks and Recreation closed Rotary Park so necessary improvements to ADA accessibility could be made. During that time other site improvements including erosion control took place.
2016 Comprehensive Plan
The Vision Document> is now available for your review. Get involved in community events, take fun challenges, answer questions and contribute to the 2016 Comprehensive Plan.
The Valley County CodeRED Emergency Notification System provides the public with the ability to receive voice, text, or email notifications generated by government and public safety officials. For questions about the system or assistance in signing up, please call the Valley County Sheriff's Office information line at 208-382-7150.
Sign up for public notifications using CodeRED here >
Why are we Concerned about
Radon in Valley County?
Radon is found in every county in Idaho. Across the state, 40% of homes test high for radon. In specific areas that percentage is much higher. Radon levels in homes can vary greatly depending on the type of construction and the geology of the location. For that reason it is important that everyone test, even those who live in areas where radon levels are not expected to be high. [READ MORE]
McCall Area Trails
The City GIS Department has been working with our local community groups and the US Forest Service to produce high quality digital maps that can be downloaded to your mobile device and used to navigate some of the McCall Area trails.
These maps can be downloaded from Afvenzoar PDF maps either through the Apple App Store or from Google Play for Android. For more information, CLICK HERE to go to the GIS Page for full descriptions of the maps and how to instructions for downloading.
Click here to learn more about the situation and what action you should take. If we all work together, everyone wins: the McCall's citizens and black bears.
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
Plans and Planning Documents
- Downtown Master Plan
- Downtown Master Plan Appendices
- McCall’s Multimodal Transit Center Location Analysis
McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan 2007
- McCall Comprehensive Plan 2016
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices