- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Social Media
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Us
URGENT! Alternate Day Sprinkling in Effect for City Water Users! [MORE]
City Hall is undergoing an exterior construction project. The more than thirty-year-old building is getting some energy-efficiency upgrades. City Hall will get new siding, insulation and windows. Part of the building, the south and west sides, were completed in fiscal year 2014. The north and east sides will be completed later this summer.
Our contractors and staff are doing their best to keep the mess to a minimum and to mitigate hazards, but please watch your step when you are accessing the building. If you need assistance to access the City Hall during construction, please call the front desk, 208-634-7142.
If you have questions about the project, please contact the City of McCall Building Official, John Powell, 208-634-8648, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
McCall Airport Fly-in and Open House
Family Fun at the Airport
Saturday-Sunday, August 1 & 2, 2015 - FREE Admission
Explore your airport; engage in fun and educational activities; participate in interactive demonstrations. Food, raffles, displays, seminars, and more!
Hosted by the City of McCall/McCall Airport and the McCall Chapter of the Idaho Aviation Association.
Fly-in Pilots & Guests can camp out on the airport!
More information and detailed schedule
Centennial Plaza Commemorative Bricks
Purchase an engraved brick to celebrate, commemorate or dedicate. Your brick will serve as a legacy in Centennial Plaza, located in downtown McCall—built in honor of McCall’s incorporation, July 19, 1911.
- Brick Order Form
Orders for fall installation due by August 30, 2015
McCall Historic Preservation Commission
Do you have an interesting, unique or special photo of McCall that you are willing to share? The McCall Historic Preservation Commission is creating a DVD of McCall’s history from 1890 to 1990 and needs your help! Photos of buildings, events, people and happenings from that 100-year period are needed to help the Commission tell the story of McCall’s early days.
The DVD will highlight some of the lesser-known aspects of McCall and how it developed over time from a mining and milling town to what we know today.
(pictured above, Tom & Louisa McCall family)
If you are willing to loan your little piece of McCall’s past, please contact Carol Coyle at email@example.com or (208) 634-3504. Original photos will be returned to the owner and the owner will receive photo credit in the production.
Why are we Concerned about
Radon in Valley County?
Radon is found in every county in Idaho. Across the state, 40% of homes test high for radon. In specific areas that percentage is much higher. Radon levels in homes can vary greatly depending on the type of construction and the geology of the location. For that reason it is important that everyone test, even those who live in areas where radon levels are not expected to be high. [READ MORE]
McCall Area Trails
The City GIS Department has been working with our local community groups and the US Forest Service to produce high quality digital maps that can be downloaded to your mobile device and used to navigate some of the McCall Area trails.
These maps can be downloaded from Afvenzoar PDF maps either through the Apple App Store or from Google Play for Android. For more information, CLICK HERE to go to the GIS Page for full descriptions of the maps and how to instructions for downloading.
There has been increased bear activity within the McCall this past year. Click here to learn more about the situation and what action you should take. If we all work together, everyone wins: the McCall's citizens and black bears.
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
Plans and Planning Documents
- Downtown Master Plan
- Downtown Master Plan Appendices
- McCall’s Multimodal Transit Center Location Analysis
McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- 2007 McCall Improvement Committee Action Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices