- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Visitor Information
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Information
The City of McCall, Idaho Welcomes You!
Our goal is to provide you with helpful information about McCall's City government. If you need additional information, please contact us by phone, email or postal mail. The City Manager, Gene Drabinski, has an Open Door session most Wednesdays from Noon-3:00 pm.
This year, 170 respondents completed the survey. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, the department received an overall performance rating of 7.83, which is up from the 6.97 average rating in the 2013 survey. Read More
The Lardo Bridge is the first new bridge to be built by the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) using the lateral slide construction method, which reduces a full closure of the bridge by months. The Laro Bridge is open as construction crews continue finish work on the bridge.
McCall Area Trails
The City GIS Department has been working with our local community groups and the US Forest Service to produce high quality digital maps that can be downloaded to your mobile device and used to navigate some of the McCall Area trails.
There are currently three maps for download:
Bear Basin Summer Trails
Bear Basin Winter Trails
City of McCall Mobile Golf Course map
These maps can be downloaded from Avenzoar PDF maps either through the Apple App Store or from Google Play for Android. For more information, CLICK HERE to go to the GIS Page for full descriptions of the maps and how to instructions for downloading.
There has been increased bear activity within the McCall this past year. Click here to learn more about the situation and what action you should take. If we all work together, everyone wins: the McCall's citizens and black bears.
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
What Would You Like to Know about McCall?
- About McCall, Idaho
McCall is a year around resort community in Idaho’s west central mountains. It is situated on the southern shore of Payette Lake at 5,021 feet elevation. As of the 2010 Census, the population was 2,991. With the highest average snowfall in the state, McCall is known in the winter, for its Winter Carnival, snowmobiling, and alpine, Nordic and backcountry skiing. Summer boasts warm, sunny days and cool nights. Payette Lake in the summer is host to both motorized and non-motorized watercraft, and public and private beaches and docks. In and around McCall are numerous hiking and mountain biking trails, as well as five golf courses in the area. The north fork of the Payette River flows through McCall on its way to becoming a playground for kayakers with world-class whitewater, thrilling by paddlers from around the world. Summer is a busy season in McCall with music, art festivals and relaxing lakeside.
- More about McCall, courtesy of Wikipedia) - Geography, history, demographics, notable citizens, and more. External link.
- McCall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort
- Mountain Community Transit - McCall Transit - Treasure Valley Transit - Local, free bus service in the McCall area.
- Road Atlas for the City of McCall and Impact Area
Interactive Map WEB GISCheck out the new city of McCall Web GIS. Features include parcel boundaries and associated information as well as the City’s zoning layers, addresses, City pathways and parks.
- Current Weather: National Weather Service current conditions and forecast for the McCall and west central mountain areas.
Plans and Planning Documents
- Downtown Master Plan
- Downtown Master Plan Appendices
- McCall’s Multimodal Transit Center Location Analysis
McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- 2007 McCall Improvement Committee Action Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices
Contact UsCity of McCall
216 East Park St.
McCall, Idaho 83638
Hours 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Please refer to specific department pages for individual staff or service-related contact information.
Your Feedback: Contact the City Manager directly, 208 634-1003, or by email, email@example.com about your experiences with City staff and services. Be sure to include your contact information, so we can effectively respond to your needs and concerns.