- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Visitor Information
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Information
- Our goal is to provide you with helpful information about McCall's City government. If you need additional information, please contact us by phone, email or postal mail.
Third Street ProjectFrontier Communications work is completed, after removing 6 utility poles at the intersection of Colorado and Third. The contractor is gearing up to set forms and pour concrete for the new curb, gutter, and sidewalk on the west side of Third Street (between Colorado & Washington) beginning 4-29-13. For more information Click here for details
Check out the new city of McCall Web GIS. Features include parcel boundaries and associated information as well as the City’s zoning layers. There are also addresses, 2 ft contours and water meter locations. For the recreationalists, we have the City pathways as well as the City parks with amenities available. You can find the new Web GIS HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact Garrett Mapp at 634-8120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business and ommunity workshops will be held on May 21, 2013. The McCall Downtown Master Plan update will provide a plan to strengthen and expand McCall’s downtown role as the economic and cultural heart of the community. For more information on the project and a detailed schedule if you cannot attend the May 21 workshops click here.
Solid Waste Contract
The code requires everyone to have a bear proof cart provided by the solid waste provider. This code is effective July 1,2013. Solid waste subscription services offered will include weekly, every other week, monthly and on-call service options. There will also be a suspension option for residential property owners who are not in McCall year around. The new contract resulted in a reduced cost for commercial users and more options with competitive pricing for residential users- click here for more information on pricing and services.
An open house was held on Wednesday, May 15 from 5:30-7:30 pm in Legion Hall so residents can determine learn more about the three cart sizes and available services. A community meeting will be held on Monday, May 20 at 6:30 pm at the High School Annex, 401 North Mission Street.
Learn what you can do to make McCall a bear smart community
Centennial Plaza Drawings
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2011 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
What Would You Like to Know about McCall?
- About McCall, Idaho (Courtesy of Wikipedia) - Geography, history, demographics, notable citizens, and more. External link.
- McCall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort
- Mountain Community Transit - Treasure Valley Transit - Local, free bus service in the McCall area.
- Road Atlas for the City of McCall and Impact Area
- Current Weather: National Weather Service current conditions and forecast for the McCall and west central mountain areas.
Plans and Planning Documents
- McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- 2007 McCall Improvement Committee Action Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices
Contact UsCity of McCall
216 East Park St.
McCall, Idaho 83638
Hours 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Please refer to specific department pages for individual staff or service-related contact information.
Your Feedback: Contact the City Manager directly, 208 634-1003, or by email,email@example.com about your experiences with City staff and services. Be sure to include your contact information, so we can effectively respond to your needs and concerns.