Planning & Zoning Commission
- Due to McCall’s commitment to stay healthy in response to the COVID-19 Emergency and ensuring that the City’s Business continues, this will be both an in-person and teleconference meeting. The in-person component will be held at the McCall City Hall - Lower Level, the Meeting Room Occupancy Capacity is 17 and is subject to the 6-foot social distancing recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Commission Members and staff who are anticipated to be in attendance is 6.
- Social Distancing will be enforced and masks are required in Legion Hall.
- The first 11 persons who appear will be allowed to be present in the meeting location.
- All other persons may be in attendance virtually via Teleconference. Any member of the public can join the meeting by calling in. Please go to the meeting calendar and check the Agenda for the meeting for the call-in number and code.
Watch previous P&Z meetings
The Planning Commissions have duties defined by Title 67, Chapter 65 of the Idaho Code, and by Title 3 of the McCall City Code. Generally, these duties consist of making recommendations to the City Council and to the County Commissioners respecting comprehensive planning, zoning and subdivision regulations. The Commission also applies the same to the individual proposals brought to the Commission for approval or for recommendation to Council, or to Council and County Commission. This Commission acts in this statutory capacity as Planning and Zoning Commission under Idaho Code with respect to zoning and planning in the City proper and the McCall Impact Area. The term of office is three years. There are seven members.
Meetings are ordinarily held on the first Tuesday of each month at 4:30 PM in Legion Hall in the basement of City Hall, 216 East Park Street, McCall. Members Appointed by: Mayor, with confirmation by Council, if a City representative or Board of Valley County Commissioners, if a McCall Impact Area representative.
- Scott Tunnell, Impact Area representative (Vice Chair)
- Ryan Kinzer, City representative
- Liz Rock, City representative
- Tom Mihlfeith - Impact Area representative
- Tony Moss - Impact Area representative
- Robert Lyons - City Representative (Chair)
- Christina Nemec - City Representative
Please contact the City Planner for more information.
216 E Park Street
McCall, Idaho 83638
McCall Area Planning and Zoning Resources