Monday thru Friday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
HOW TO GET YOUR LIBRARY CARD
- STEP 1 - Click to View & Print our Library Card Application found here.
- STEP 2 - Complete the application
- STEP 3 - Bring it into the McCall Public Library with a photo ID and proof of physical address.
Download the Library Card Application Form
Residents - Inside City Limits
You have instant access to the library collections with a library card without charge.
Non Resident - Outside City limits
Several library card options are available for purchase if you live outside McCall City Limits (Check here using the map of city limits).
- 1 Year Membership – $53.50 (The cost of two hardback books at the store)
- 2 Year Membership – $107.00
- 3 Month Membership – $15.00 (Great option for seasonal people)
- 1 Year Digital-Only Membership – $26.75 (Includes internet usage and e-books)
- Newborn and 4-year-old children 1 Year Membership - FREE
- Summer Reading Program Attendees Summer Membership - FREE
Library Card Quick Facts
- Be prepared to provide the following:
- Current picture I.D., such as a driver’s license.
- Proof of your current residency. Most of the time your driver's license will show your current address and that will be all you need. However, if your picture I.D. does not have the current address you will need to provide one of the following before your library card(s) can be issued: Your most recent utility bill or very recent mail you have received at your current residence address.
- Do you have a P.O. Box? You will need to have proof of residence. Examples include:
- mail, such as a utility bill
- or, current checkbook with the current address imprinted on checks.
- or, the most preferred proof of address a tax assessment notice.
- Non-income -based Scholarships are available, click here to find out more about having fees waived.
- You may get cards for every member of your immediate family who currently resides with you and you are the parent or legal guardian.
- Your card is for your use only and is not-transferable.
- If your card is lost or stolen, or you move, please notify the library immediately.
- You are responsible for any and all items checked out on your card until the library is notified.