CONSTRUCTION UPDATES: Davis Beach will be closed to the public from 9/5 – 9/29 to allow the City to construct an improved Park and Intake Station access off Diamond Street. Additional closures may be necessary pending construction progress.
DETAILS AND SCOPE OF PROJECT
Construction Budget: $500,000
Project Funding Source: McCall Water Department
Project Overview: This project is a significant enhancement of the facility to meet regulatory requirements while Improving overall safety, function, and aesthetics.
- New roof and pump roof hatches to replace, old, end-of-life existing facilities.
- Installation of variable frequency drives (VFD)s for each of the station’s three (3) pumps to improve operational control and significantly reduce energy costs.
- Installation of new pump manifolds and replacement of the station’s intake flow meter.
- New exterior siding and architectural elements will improve aesthetics.
- During this closure, Parks and Recreation will also improve park access (via Diamond St.) pathway for park visitors and facility maintenance. Contact Kurt Wolf (Parks & Rec. Director), 208-634-8967, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Major Construction Milestones/Current Schedule:
- Access Pathway Construction by 9/29/23
- Existing Station Roof Removal by 9/29/23
- Rehab Intake Station Roof and Exterior by 11/10/23
- Completion of interior/electrical Upgrades by 2/15/24
Project Contact Information: Nathan Stewart (Project Manager, Public Works Director), 208-634-8943, email@example.com
Click Here to Explore Project Plans
Posted | 9/11/2023 - Public Works
Updated | 9/18/2023 - Public Works