Meeting Rooms Policy
Monday thru Friday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
It is the policy of the McCall Public Library that the Conference, Idaho and Front Rooms at the Library are available free of charge to any group of citizens with the following understanding:
- Library sponsored activities are given priority in scheduling the use of the rooms at all times.
- The Rooms are available free of charge for public gatherings. The rooms are not available for commercial groups/individuals, or for money-raising purposes, with the exception of the Friends of the Library events. Meetings in the Conference Room must be open to the public. Meetings of a closed, personal, or private nature may be scheduled at the discretion of the Library Director. Other areas of the Library may be available for meetings with approval from the Library Director.
- Reservations must be made for using therooms. The Reservation Request must include the name of the organization, time period desired, number of persons expected, name and telephone number of the person responsible, and the topic or nature of the meeting.
- Cleaning costs necessitated by the use of the room and/or damage to any equipment in the room will be the responsibility of the group using the room. In compliance with Idaho State Law, smoking is not allowed in the Librarye Library. Alcoholic beverages may not be served.
- Exceptions to any of these policies must be approved by the Library Director.