McCall Public Library Expansion
LIBRARY EXPANSION UPDATE (3/17/2021)
- Approved by City Council on March 11, 2021, the Library Expansion Bond Proposal will be placed on the election ballot for voter consideration on May 18, 2021.
- The 2021 proposal includes a bond amount not to exceed $4,200,000.
- A large portion of the estimated project cost of $6,500,000 will be paid for by cash, grants, and pledges received in the amount of $2,300,000.
- Proposed Tax Impact per $100,000 Assessed Value would be $15.98.
- Changes to the original proposal have reduced the overall project costs and impact on voters by $2M.
What should I expect from the proposed Library Expansion?
Renovation & repair the 50-year-old building
Additional accessibility for all ages & mobility levels
Additional space to safely serve the public
Additional work, meeting, study & presentation spaces
Advancements in technology & access to equipment
Have more questions? Click to read the Frequently Asked Questions
ELECTION DAY MAY 18, 2021
Use the calculator tool below to see the tax impact on your property or home.