Monday thru Friday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Welcome to the McCall Public Library!
Statewide Online Resources
Learning Express Library (LEL) at
LEL offers online Learning Centers for: Learning Express
- Elementary, Middle, High School, and College students.
- GED Preparation, including prep courses and practice exams.
- College Preparation, including practice exams for Advanced Placement (AP), COMPASS, ASSET, CLEP, ACT, and SAT tests.
- Job Search and Workplace Skills, including resume writing, interviewing, and business writing courses and eBooks.
- Popular Software Tutorials, including Microsoft Office courses.
- Professional licensing and certification test prep. The Learning Centers also include skill-building resources for adults; resources for Spanish speakers; and hundreds of practice tests, courses, and eBooks.
Libraries Linking Idaho Databases (LiLI-D) at lili.org
LiLI connects Idaho residents with top-quality academic and professional resources, a readers advisory service, and a highly regarded encyclopedia. Over 35 databases offer fulltext articles from magazines, professional journals, newspapers, reference books, and more. There’s something for everyone:
- Students will find homework help and sources for academic research.
- Consumers can access health and financial information.
- Small businesses can review market research reports.
- Entrepreneurs can take advantage of startup resources.
Online portal provides Idahoans with access to online resources from Idaho Public Television and e-government resources offered by the State of Idaho. Users can access:
Job search online workshops and Unemployment Insurance how-to videos at labor.idaho.gov
Job search tools and resources from the Idaho Department of Labor include:
- “Maximize Your Job Search” online workshop, a step-by-step guide to a better job search with video and audio tips from Idaho employers, emphasizing what they expect to see in a potential employee.
- “Maximize Your Job Search” workbook, a 24-page printable guide to getting started—identifying skills, networking, the hidden job market, using social media, and more.
- Unemployment Insurance videos to help navigate the application process: how to file a claim and weekly report, what happens after filing, and how benefits are paid.
This website, available through Idaho Public Television, offers knowledge and inspiration to navigate life in the 50s and beyond, including information on:
- Health & Well Being.
- Money & Security.
- Work & Purpose.
- Living & Learning.
Users can find videos, articles, blogs, and tips; connect with others; and use the Next Avenue Toolbox to live life to the fullest after 50.
- Scout, Classroom Edition—where Idaho teachers and students have immediate access to more than 14,000 research-based instructional resources, short videos, and animations.
- Scout, Idaho Collection—with collections of online video resources about Idaho (Adventure, Dialogue: Writers, History, People & Culture, Places, Natural Resource Issues, Science, and Wild Things) that include full, award-winning, local programs.