*2020 & 2021 City Code Updates are located on the Codes and Construction Information Page*
******ATTENTION APPLICANTS ******
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Building Permit Applications will only be accepted electronically at this time. Hardcopy plans are no longer a requirement. Complete applications packets can be found by clicking on the applications page link found below. Please be sure your applications are complete and all paperwork is filled out prior to emailing your submission to us. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- For questions or to coordinate submissions, please contact Permit Technician, Rachel Santiago-Govier - firstname.lastname@example.org |208.634.7052.
- Please submit all plans electronically to email@example.com
- Public Works permits can be coordinated with Jodi Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utility Billing applications are handled by Bobette Steffler email@example.com
- Payments may be mailed or Payment is accepted at City Hall either inside or at the drop box out front. If you would like to pay over the phone with an eCheck please call the front desk 208-634-8907. Service fees for eChecks may vary, for details please call the front desk. Have your permit number & site address available when making a payment over the phone. The City also accepts Visa, Mastercard & Discover Credit Card payments in person or over the phone for a service fee of 3.5% + $1.00. An invoice will be sent to you via email after you submit your application with the information you will need for payment.
- Building inspections are available by coordinating with Building Official, John Powell - firstname.lastname@example.org | 208.634.8648
- Inquiries regarding Planning and Zoning should be directed to either the City Planner, Brian Parker at 208.634.4256 or via email email@example.com. Alternately, you may contact the Assistant City Planner, Meredith Todd 208.634.4168 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
It shall be unlawful for any person to do, or cause or permit to be done, after April 5, 1976, whether acting as principal, agent or employee, any construction, improvement, extension, alteration or demolition of any building, residence or structure, coming under the purview of this act, within the planning jurisdiction of the city of McCall without first procuring a permit authorizing such work to be done. (Ord. 640, 5-12-1994, eff. 5-19-1994)
Our mission is to help promote public health, safety, and welfare by regulating structures within the City of McCall and the Impact Area per McCall City Code 2.1.04.
Use the Map above to search for your property
Codes and Construction Info. Click here for amended and other adopted codes.
Applications and Other Important Forms
Design Information Design Criteria, P&Z info, Design Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions Do I need a building permit? Find out here.
Radon in Idaho Radon affects more than one in four homes in McCall.
Green Building Resources Resources for improving your energy efficiency