Librarians can be reached at: 208-634-5522 and firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours.
The building is open with limited entry to the public. Masks are required – the library has a limited supply of paper masks for those who do not have one.
Curbside service is active.
Requests for curbside service can be made three ways:
- Phone (208)634-5522.
- By logging into your account at mccall.lili.org to reserve a title
- Email to: email@example.com
Librarians will prepare the item, place it on a cart in the entranceway, and people can pick it up anytime from 10-6 weekdays, and 10-2 Saturdays. The outside drop box is available 24/7 to return library items.
McCall Public Library will open on a limited basis to visitors. McCall Library will re-open full services when guidance from public health officials indicates the risk from COVID-19 has significantly subsided.
This is a time of critical need in our community, and below are the ways your library can help:
- Fines are being forgiven temporarily.
- Wireless connection will be extended to be accessed 24/7 from the parking lot or benches at the outside of the library, with your own device.
- OverDrive Libby app is available 24/7 for e-books and e-audiobooks. This is a great time to figure out how to get started on this service which is free with any library card You can read or listen to books on almost any device. We are happy to help get you started via phone.
- Non-resident library cards that may have expired or carry existing fines can be renewed online by logging into your account and following the prompts to pay with a credit card.
- The Library will not be accepting book donations until after May 24th.
- The Friends of the Library Pump House Used Book Store is closed until further notice.
- All library programs are suspended until further notice, except online.
- Inter-Library Loan services will be severely limited or unavailable at this time.
Meanwhile, our website will remain fully functional, to encourage learners of all ages to engage their minds and stay connected:
- LiLI databases where you can access reliable health updates, car repair manuals, news, practice for the SAT, learn Excel, practice a foreign language, and more.
- Tumblebooks and Tumblemath, animated, and talking stories to engage kids’ minds.
- Link to McCall Library’s YouTube channel with storytimes by Children's Librarian Miss Melody New episodes dropping weekly.
- Current updates regarding library services.
Thank you for your understanding.