|Current Project Update: The Virtual Public Hearing for the Mission Street Project will take place from August 23, 2021, through September 12, 2021. Pleasereview the project here and contact the Public Involvement Sub-Consultant Sarah Beardsley, by September 12, 2021, to make a verbal testimony about this project. She can be reached by phone at (208) 939-1022 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Click to review the project presentation
Click to view or download Mission Street Overview
Project Location and Limits:
- Located on Mission Street from South City Limits (just south of Smokejumper Base) to Deinhard Lane.
- The length of the project is approximately 0.6 miles.
- Generally, the road runs south-north between the North Fork Payette River and SH-55, west of the City of McCall Airport.
- This project is funded through Idaho Department of Transporation Reimbursable Agreement with Local Match as part of STP Rural Federal Aid Program administered by Local Highway Technical Assistance Council (LHTAC). administered STP Rural Federal Aid Program.
- Local Sponsor: City of McCall
- Project Administrator: Wayne Herbel, Local Highway Technical Assistance Council (LHTAC)
- Design Consultant Project Manager: Stephen Waldinger, Forsgren Associates, Inc.
- Public Involvement Sub-Consultant: Sarah Beardsley, Bionomics
Primary Construction Improvements:
- Rehabilitate and repave Mission Street throughout length of project
- Construct new 10’ wide paved pathway from South City Limits to Jacob Street
- This will connect pathway that ends at Jacob Street to North Valley Rail Trail south of McCall
- Construct 4’ wide bicycle lanes from Jacob Street to Deinhard Lane
- Improved roadway drainage and snow storage facilities to protect roadway and adjoining properties
- Community members, stakeholders, and adjacent property owners are encouraged to comment on this project. The project team members are available to speak over the phone or answers e-mails.
- After preliminary design, a virtual public hearing will be held for a formal presentation of the project and to solicit input from the public. The virtual public hearing is tentatively scheduled for August 23 - September 12, 2021.
- Property owners fronting Mission Street have been contacted through letters and in-person meetings when requested to review impacts to vehicle access and approaches to Mission Street. If property owners fronting Mission Street still have questions regarding access, they should reach out to the project team.
- To comment or learn more about this project please call Sam Larrondo of Forsgren Associates at (208) 342-3144 or e-mail him at email@example.com. Comments can also be mailed to Sam Larrondo of Forsgren Associates at 917 S Lusk Street Suite 300, Boise, ID 83706.
- Mission Street and business access along Mission Street will remain open throughout construction.
- All traffic will be limited to one lane. Flaggers and temporary signals are anticipated to control construction traffic.
Anticipated Project Design Schedule:
- Preliminary Design: Summer/Fall 2020
- Stakeholder Outreach: Summer 2021
- Final Design: Summer 2022
- Delivery of Bid Documents: Fall 2022