What Would You Like to Know about McCall?
- About McCall, Idaho
McCall is a year around resort community in Idaho’s west central mountains. It is situated on the southern shore of Payette Lake at 5,021 feet elevation. As of the 2010 Census, the population was 2,991. With the highest average snowfall in the state, McCall is known in the winter, for its Winter Carnival, snowmobiling, and alpine, Nordic and backcountry skiing. Summer boasts warm, sunny days and cool nights. Payette Lake in the summer is host to both motorized and non-motorized watercraft, and public and private beaches and docks. In and around McCall are numerous hiking and mountain biking trails, as well as five golf courses in the area. The north fork of the Payette River flows through McCall on its way to becoming a playground for kayakers with world-class whitewater, thrilling by paddlers from around the world. Summer is a busy season in McCall with music, art festivals and relaxing lakeside.
- More about McCall, courtesy of Wikipedia) - Geography, history, demographics, notable citizens, and more. External link.
- McCall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort
- Mountain Community Transit - McCall Transit - Treasure Valley Transit - Local, free bus service in the McCall area.
- Road Atlas for the City of McCall and Impact Area
Interactive Map WEB GISCheck out the new city of McCall Web GIS. Features include parcel boundaries and associated information as well as the City’s zoning layers, addresses, City pathways and parks.
- Current Weather: National Weather Service current conditions and forecast for the McCall and west central mountain areas.