The McCall Area Joint Wastewater Advisory Group advises and makes recommendations to the McCall City Council and Payette Lakes Recreational Water and Sewer District (District) Board on matters pertaining to the collaborative operations, management, and consolidation of wastewater services.
BENEFITS OF CONSOLIDATING TWO SEWER ENTITIES:
- • Improved responses to potential to events that may affect public health and safety
• Eliminates redundencies of manpower, capital, budgeting, technical advisors etc...
• Provides a long term/lasting solution to administrative challenges of two entities operating in a small area
- • Develops efficiencies of manpower, capital, budgeting, etc...
- • Single enterprise focused only on sewer
- • Easier and more efficient planning for zoning and capital issues
- • Improved communication
- • Better capacity management planning