Joint Wastewater Advisory Group (JWAG)
The McCall Area Joint Wastewater Advisory Group is established pursuant to Idaho Code 50-210 to advise and make recommendations to the McCall City Council and Payette Lakes Recreational Water and Sewer District (District) Board on matters pertaining to the collaborative operations, management, and consolidation of wastewater services.
This group consists of two McCall City Council members, two McCall City staff personnel, two District Board members, two District staff members, and engineers or legal counsel as needed. The City Council will make McCall City Council appointments to this group. Likewise, the District Board will make District appointments to this group.
1. Advise and make recommendations to City Council and District Board members on the development of an MOU which will outline a process and timeline for consolidation of City and District wastewater entities.
2. Advise and make recommendations to City and District staff on matters pertaining to collaborative efforts for operations and maintenance of wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal prior to the eventual consolidation of these entities.
City of McCall
- Jackie Aymon - Mayor
- Nic Swanson - Council Member
- Peter Borner - Public Works Director
- Nate Coyle - City Manager
Payette Lakes Recreational Water and Sewer District
- Jerry Vevig - Board Chair
- Rick Skelly - Board Member
- Dale Caza - Operations Manager
- Jamie Melbo - District Administrator
JWAG Agendas and Minutes:
- 08/20/2015 Minutes
- 06/25/2015 Minutes
- 06/25/2015 Agenda
- 05/21/2015 Minutes
- 05/21/2015 Agenda
- 04/23/2015 Minutes
- 04/23/2015 Agenda
Note: Agendas and Minutes in PDF format require free Adobe Reader or equivalent for viewing and printing.